Great new Career Opportunity in Long-Term Care Pharmacy!
Now Hiring - Third Party Billing Representative - [Springfield,NJ]
Hours:Monday,Tuesday,-11:30am -8pm, Wednesday,Thursday ,Friday -8:30am-5pm,One weekend a month Saturday or Sunday
Partners Pharmacy - Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Partners Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Third Party Billing Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Communicate with other departments regarding billing issues or patient questions
2. Process daily on-line claims
3. Research and resubmit daily rejection claims
4. Consult with Third Party Billing Manager and Pharmacy Manager on any problems occurring due to
5. Submit Prior Authorizations
6. Process Point of Sale claims
7. Follow up with facilities on pending prior authorizations
8. Maintain, Reconcile and Update Low Income Subsidies
High School Diploma or equivalent