Great new Career Opportunity in Long-Term Care Pharmacy!
Now Hiring –Per Diem Pharmacy Technician – Richmond Virginia
Hours: As needed Per Diem
Partners Pharmacy – Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Partners Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Adhere to workflow and ensure quality assurance standards are maintained at all times
2. Maintain prescription prioritization throughout prescription processing
3. Process and label all prescriptions
4. Translate SIG codes, product selection, counting and measuring drugs, capping and uncapping vials and bottles
5. Building E-kit, back-up boxes, unit dose packaging, bingo cards, etc.
6. Fill cassettes, TCG cycle fills, etc.
7. Access, input and retrieve information to/from the computer
8. Maintain in-stock by ensuring all inventory management policies and procedures are followed
9. Utilize appropriate report(s) to maintain replenishment
10. Pull outdated, damaged and recalled merchandise and prepare for return
11. Assist with putting away drug order (except Clls) as permitted by law
High School Diploma or equivalent